Pages

Friday, June 25, 2010

BE WITH ME TIL END.

I feel so lost suddenly!
I have no sense of direction at all.
I feel like killing myself.
I start hating myself.
Daily routine is just like a piece of shit.
Troubles nv stopped.
All I ever think of is u.
I wish someone can escape with me.
I neva want things to b da same.
I'm so LIFELESS!!!!
I know tat ppl may think tat I nv know how to satisfy.
But da feeling is flowing up n is killing me.
I feel suffocating n drowning.
Really.
I need someone to understd me.
No one. No one.
I'm just very lost very lost.
Living blindly in this colourful world.
Nv know how to colorize my world.
I shall live in my mysterious dreamland like I nv had a chance to wake up.
IM SO LAME!!!

 

A note to Mo before I commit suicide.

I feel so down. lame. weak. ill.

U’re  alwiz my best lame-mate ever. ♥

All I ever think of is really YOU. Only you.

T. The Suicidal

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

hmmm..die a painless death please... and die pretty..

Anonymous said...

U look great, U doin well, U mk pp happy. Don't let a tinily little problem, gv up ur life. Suicide wasn't a solution. U ned to voice out. Voice out to ur friend. I wish I can tk U a places that nobody know TO VOICE OUT ur anger. To be serious, there are people who still care about u. Think clearly. Ur family, Ur friends & I DO CARE BOUT U.

- not important who I am. I'm simply ur hidden friend, ur caring friend.

aNGiE said...

let's just say it simple ... i FEEL you too ... =(

mckimo said...

i will always do

Related Posts with Thumbnails