Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

SPELL “LOVE” TO ME

It’s hard to live alone

It’s hard to love someone

It’s hard when falling out of love

But the hardest part is to...

Admit that you have fallen in love with someone you didn’t meant to love from the start

Every night when I looked at myself

I feel the loneliness that I barely can’t express

I smile in front of ppl with pains inside my heart

I cry in shower wishing to wash away my pains

I feel the warmth between my face and pillow every night before I even knew I was crying

They are teardrops...for real

Realizing myself love crying. Am I love to cry or just way too pain for me to bear???

Perhaps I have to Band-Aid my fragile heart now...

T. The Tears Waster


1 comment:

kar lai@jolene said...

if crying is the way that u feel u can release urself, go ahead as i will do that to release myself too..

one day there will be someone coming to u spelling the love to you and filling up ur empty spaces between ur fingers..


:-)

Related Posts with Thumbnails