Pages

Thursday, January 21, 2010

MAKE MY HEART STOP POUNDING

Sometimes my heart very ache..

Sometimes my head very ache..

Sometimes my stomach very ache..

I wish I could stop my heart from pounding..

…stop…until I leave…until I truly leave…

Because everytime my heart pounds, the aches are eating me.

Especially my HEART..

Am I about to die? Or I’m getting closer to the hell?

Can someone pull me out from getting closer to there?

I’m suffocating..like being in a small dark room..with no oxygen..

I need someone to save me now..

Bring me out from the dark room…please..i beg you!!!



Wish The Killers can save me.

T. The Patient


3 comments:

mckimo said...

Don't forget to breathe, take a deep one now!
Or maybe you have too much to say but not feel like talking?

Well, the above 2 were mostly the reason why my heart was ache...

TIRA said...

Mo...u are right..
I need to take a deep deep breath, but i can't afford to.
Yea..u are right..I have too much to say and I can't get a right person to talk to. N sometimes i dont even feel like talking too..

Sigh..my heart really aching..

mckimo said...

take it slow, steady~

Related Posts with Thumbnails