Pages

Thursday, May 7, 2009

PEACE OF MIND. PLEASE. THX.

Problems and Troubles just keep finding me...

Problems and Troubles like me much, they just wanna surround me for no reason..like I owed them..

I cant avoid..

I cant escape..

I was being hated..

I was being blamed..

Now they are queuing and waiting for me to settle /calm them...

So sick So sick..So sick of no one can help me..

What am I suppose to do?

I have so much to do..I have to carry on...

Trust me...I nv tot of all these are hurting u..I'm real sorry..There are misunderstandings that I should tell..

There's nothing I can say and nothing I can do now..Let's see how da thing goes....okie?

Take care...friend ^^

 

T. The Ghost

Goodnight, Travel Well

The Killers

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

u so efficient ya!! so fast gau dim d blog!!
no worry la...bad things will over d!! ppl tat misunderstand u will make herself clear....u r not interupt her life at all!! u oso one of d victim...stop keep blamed for lame reasons.
ur colourful life will be soon begin!! me here alwaz there support u~~~~love ya!!!

Anonymous said...

don worry..everything will turn well.. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails