Pages

Saturday, September 4, 2010

JUST TO UPDATE.

 

Woah….It has been some time I nv update my blog.

Oopss…He has a new gf already & He is in a relationship now. Anyway…I did feel uneasy.

To You, Ur msg to me in fb is kinda like wanting me to click on ur profile and let me know that u’re in a relationship. WTF!!!

 

Mo is here..yay !!! As usual, our last sentence nv last one. Til morning……….*yawn* I’m real sleepy now!

Why izzit so stress to be/stay with me? I’m not a VERY tidy person..ok?!!

Ytd I took a MC leave *evil smile*, obviously I’m not ill. I went to see a doctor, I chat with the doctor for about half an hour(creating all the stories), surprisingly…he believed and he thought that I’m seriously sick.  LMFAO. Uhmm…Is either my face looks like zombie for being too pale or I AM such a good actress?! HAHA!!  

 

T. The Zombie

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

Evil u! I pray no one in cpy read ur post except me:p

melvin said...

Pls share ur boss email with me ... i will let him know about this story ... hahahaha

Related Posts with Thumbnails