Pages

Sunday, August 15, 2010

HOW COME IT COSTS MORE THAN IT SHOULD BE?

Time passes fast like hell. I guess you guys having the same feelings as me. Today I scanned through my 300GB hardisk, there are pics since year 2006 til recent. What surprise me is, I found out that in this little rectangular box, it contains more than thousands of secrets. My personal diaries, my heart feelings, my confessions, my conversations with people, my letters to HIM and hell lots of shitty stuff.

I’m so amazed by myself *cheeky smile* of writing some terribly long letters to him, yet they were not being delivered, stored somewhere deep underneath my heart. They have been hiding for a year or MORE, until TODAY. The feelings of foolishness once flowing up.

For real, in da past, I never been this emotional before. My life is truly screwed up. I even wrote this to myself  “I had a fucking relationship that I really wish it was never happened and I never been committed in it before. But the thing is it does happened and I have been repeating the same mistake again and again. Why is it life so complicated and UNEASY? My love relationship and memories are sucks. But today I’m gonna face the truth and welcome my future. I have to write out the whole stories of me and him, the happy and the bitters. And let go.” yada yada yada, paragraphs of essay.

A sad thing in life is when you meet someone who means a lot to you, to find out in the end that it was never meant to be and you just have to let it go!!! Besties, i’m trying very very hard already, gimme more time.

P2200081 

TO YOU,

U hurt me too deep as my love to you is just too deep

I've broken all my promises to you

You've broken all your promises to me

Turn away and don’t look me into my eyes

So that there’s no connection between us

 

Why do you do this to me?

Why do you do this to me so easily?

Like nothing’s wrong

I was left feeling so alone

It was harder than I thought

These days ain’t easy anymore

Like occurred in my life before

Yet I’m still not able to accommodate

 

T. The Remedy-Needy

1 comment:

melvin said...

Let forget the pass and have a new start .. Cheersss!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails