Pages

Thursday, July 29, 2010

NO PARANORMAL SCENE PLEASE

cheryl left to Bangkok already.

johnny left to Malaysia already.

joan left to nowhere already. I guess she already relocated herself to somewhere else. Her soul specifically.

i’m gonna be alone tonight, tomorrow night….

alone in da house, which I afraid da most. ISHHH…I DOWAN!! SERIOUSLY DOWAN!!

been years I’m sleeping with the lights on if I’m gonna sleep alone.

ok..what more I can do this time? Other than on my room light, I have to on the whole house’s lights PERHAPS.

what’s da kind of creature that can make this BIG TIRA afraid da most?

well…is just sth invisible, unseen, shadowy, nonexistent. LOL.

i could not be able to visualize when I open my eyes, I see “someone” above me and staring at me in dark.

killing me..babe!!!

 

how to ease my mind at night?

i give you money, accompany me pls.

T. The Timid

4 comments:

Cindy said...

Too bad I'm in Msia

mckimo 吉摩郎 said...

my soul with you, SGD50 per hour, friendship price!

Cheryl said...

OMG!! the joanne!!
ishh!!!!!

melvin said...

i at sg but u nv got free time find me ... lol

Related Posts with Thumbnails