Pages

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

1/11/11

Just read a news regarding people are tying their knot on this coming 10/10/10. Could be a memorable day i guess.

So, I suddenly have a thought that I would want to get marry on next year 1/11/11.

What a great idea? LOL.

I can celebrate my birthday and wedding anniversary at the same time in future.

I am old enough to get marry already..man!!

C’mon..GOD! Don’t make me sick of L.O.V.E already.

I will simply grab a man (perhaps a woman..haha) to tie a knot with me then..

FML. I seriously lost faith in love and relationship d. Thanks to all the contributors..

 

Click on the link below:

Vera Wang Bridal Collections

vera-wang2

vera-wang3

Vera-Wang-Bridal   Vera-Wang-Bridal-Gown 

One of my fav.

Well…I damn love the bridal collectionss from Vera. Absolutely fantastic!!

Au revoir.

T. The Marry-Me

 

1 comment:

mckimo 吉摩郎 said...

Having wedding anniversary and birthday on the same day means you got one event lesser to celebrate!!! You got one chance lesser for receiving present! Sounds no good...

Related Posts with Thumbnails