Pages

Monday, September 13, 2010

EVERYDAY I DIE & REBORN AGAIN.

St. James Power House - Party

IMG_8647

IMG_8642 
IMG_8655 IMG_8657 

Few hours later…………………

Marina at Keppel Bay – Yacht

IMG_6942

IMG_6952

IMG_6949

IMG_6961

Seriously tired and I was sleeping like a pig there..

IMG_6963 After this pic, we all got back to sleep til we reached.

IMG_7014

Woots…Sunny Day!

IMG_7027

New folder4   A.J..Sorry to say, u’re a bit “chubby” here..LOL.

But I love this pic, I wont delete =P

IMG_7040

IMG_7061  IMG_7062

IMG_7069  IMG_7116

 

This is how I spent my raya holidays. Partying for 2-nights. Awesome…but,

Exhaustive. Muscle Pain.

Everyday I die and reborn again as long as I partayyy… =)

T. The Holidayer

 

4 comments:

Cheryl said...

Dying..so should I go party later?

mckimo said...

wooo~ seems a great holiday!

aNGiE said...

it sure looks fun ! =D i'm gonna do that one day too .. WooHoo !

TIRA said...

Cheryl..it is only applicable on me! =P

Mo..hmm..quite great, but only the party night with Jo, not on da pics shown.

Angie..u mean the yacht activities? Anyway, I find the best is sleeping in the yacht..haha. Overall not very fun cuz very hot, all of us got heatstroke :(

Related Posts with Thumbnails