Pages

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

END OF THIS WEEK

photo 2

Heard that this ticket cost few thousands bucks, but im not sure abt the price =S

photo 1 official-poster-design2

Haha…super cute.

三大高音

ZB20100806-14/LongKH/黄靖晶/访问康康、小钟[Iluma Bugis]Jacky~~

 

Wanna go F1 and “The 3 Hard Tenos” so much but I’m gonna be in malacca this week.

Grrr..I dowana entertain people =(   Can I have some time for myself? Just myself?!!

Not gonna layan Pure this weekend. Haha!!

Home sick Home sick. Dunno how many mooncakes waiting for me to eat at home.

T. The Moon-Cake-Monster

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

U stil wan mooncake?!?!
I help u ask my mom..
See got leftover ma..

TIRA said...

Please Dear....I dowan ur mom's leftover mooncakes..
Pleaseeeee.....I BEG YOU!! =P

Related Posts with Thumbnails