Pages

Monday, July 5, 2010

IT’S JULY

Is all abt some lame love thingy.

(1) eskimology#2

(2) cherylchew

 

I’m here to announce that Tira is SINGLE and AVAILABLE again. 

Really wondering why my exes were just like to betray me.

Having affair with another girl. On and off. Repeatedly. Like my heart is made of iron.

Stabbing into my heart inches by inches.

Sigh. I have to admit I’m getting used to it nowadays. Step by step. Moving forward.

I wish to be loved also. However, I’m destined to be hurt. :(

***********************************************************

 

Who plays who out is da question.

“Guys aren’t trustworthy” – Was told by a guy D.L  *wondering*

Sooner or later I’m gonna be les. lolxx. Who’s gonna be my 1st partner?

T. The Love-Loser

6 comments:

mckimo 吉摩郎 said...

CONGRATS! U're single now! U can sing Beyonce's 'i'm a single lady'.
Please don't be les, I scared I would can't help in love with you...

mckimo 吉摩郎 said...

ow yes, it's July. The Month of Itch.

TIRA said...

If im gonna be les, u are definitely the 1st one i go for, oh come on babe, i know u want me badly!!
SAY HI TO THE MONTH OF ITCH. I HEART JULY!!

mckimo 吉摩郎 said...

damn July is so horny LOL

TIRA said...

July is as horny as we both..LOL

melvin said...

Some guy use to be so and u can learn from mistake and don;t make the same mistake again. :)

Related Posts with Thumbnails