Pages

Friday, May 14, 2010

WERE THOSE CRAZY DAYS MAKING ME FEEL LIKE MISSING PIECE

1

Yein..I suddenly found this on my desktop. I printscreen-ed it when I read this.

This is really comforting & sweet. Am I lightening many ppl’s day? Hopefully I am.

My emotions killed many i think..killing myself slowly as well.

 

I’M NOT GON’ BE EMO ANYMORE!!! Wish me luck.

I know u’re stalking me..babe!! This post is for ya~ haha

When u finish ur exam, let us have some spontaneous outings.

I’m missing u and missing those days.

I know u miss me too. XOXO.

T. The Impulsive

1 comment:

yenyein said...

hot chick...I'm watching you!! pls dance for me...wuahaha!! babe...u definately lighten many ppl's day!! no doubt....miss ur sampat joke n imaginary thinking! without u...i'm dying now.... misssss u sooo muchhhhie..look forward our next outing!! cant wait! stay cool but don't emo! :P

Related Posts with Thumbnails