Pages

Monday, January 11, 2010

NEW LIFE. NEW BEGINNING.

It has been a week..a week of me working in Singapore. My life here is just too great. Almost everyday good food, good entertainments. Everything’s free of charge. Paid by KY or AJ. Everything’s smooth and went well. Nice colleagues, nice malaysians, nice singaporeans, nice boss, nicest ever manager and nicest ever friend/roommate.

My day passes very fast each and everyday. I think I’ve fallen in love with my job. Fallen in love with the life here. I don’t feel wanna go back due to some reasons..however I do miss my friends and family.

"Me-to-You" Bear for coming Valentines..Lonely valentines for me still. I guess he will be better off and I will – of course be superlative better off.

At this point of time, I am happy still. As usual. I LOVE myself more than everyone. No one worth to be loved other than myself.

T. The Happy-Go-Lucky


1 comment:

mckimo said...

Hey baby, saw your photos and blog, know that you're enjoying life out there in the lion city! wish u all well and best to you yo!

Always love you,
Mo <3

Related Posts with Thumbnails