Pages

Friday, August 28, 2009

I'M BACK DUDES...PERHAPS IN WEAKER FORM

I'm having a seriously unwell situation. Almost all swine flu symptoms on me.

Sudden cough (cough until lungs out), Severe sore throat (totally lost my voice), Aching body and Joint pain, Running nose (merely cant breathe), Sneezing, Chills, Loss of appetite..etc.

Got no fever yet. If I happen to catch a fever, I'll admit myself to hospital. Just think that I cant wait to go in. Cuz I just wanna leave here, leave the ppl around me...for the sake of avoiding. They hurt my heart. Not considerate I can accept cuz I'm no one, just nth. But think of urself 1st before laughing at others..FAT ASS!!!

Covonia, Dequacaine, Stugeron, Panadol, Ralgex, Vitamin C, Bandage, Salonpas are my best friends for the past 1week.


Tell me how to look good when fall sick.

Whole world hating me now.

Continue in pretending...

Broke promises like you've nv made before. Liar.

T. The Virus Spreader


No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails