Pages

Friday, June 26, 2009

HEART BROKEBACK MOUNTAIN

image

I have to say..I love this movie God Damn much..

Their love were so true and romantic. This movie touched my heart..

I've been watching it over and over again.

My mind just can't stop thinking..and keep flashing back every single scene of the movie.

Although u might be thinking it is kinda disgusting watching two men having complex love and sexual relationship! Tell u what. U'RE WRONG. TOTALLY WRONG! I'M REALLY INTO IT!! HAVE A WATCH..PLZ!

"Brokeback Mountain is not a movie about gay people, and there are no gay people in it."

image

The scene that touched me the most..Ennis: "I SWEAR"

 

Tribute to Heath Ledger. Great actor.

Same feelings with Mo.

Respect true love. Only true love.

People have the right to love whoever they want.

T. The Unbiased

 

No comments:

Related Posts with Thumbnails